Monday, July 24, 2017

Yummy Candy all pretty and nice! Sweet Pete's Candy

Lotta Colada Sour Gummy Pineapples

Seahorse Splash GummiesArtisan Hand Pulled Lollipops


To order yours click here



I love when candy tastes and looks beautiful. Sweet Pete's Candy will bring out the kid in all of us! I loved how pretty all the candy was and the taste was even better! This is the perfect candy for a gift or for a personal indulge soooo good! We received several candy types to review.I loved the Sea horse Splash and they were so adorable! We received these products for review purposes and no monies were exchanged. 




If you would like me to do a product review for you it is free and a great way to get your brand name out there! Email me at PopleBackyardFarm@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment